Monday, May 3, 2010

Tch, it's May already?

geez, time flies.

i have a mid year resolution.

self control.

yup, thats the word.

according to the wikipedia,
self control is the ability to control one's emotions, behaviour and desires in order to efficiently manage one's future.

so yeah, thats what i'll do.
control my emotions, behaviour and desires and focus on my future.

wish me luck! :)

oh btw, i chopped off my locks last saturday. it didnt turn out that good, i have to admit that the old mane is definitely better but i need this haircut. i didnt need the new color though but because i didnt have self control at that time i kind of surrendered to that. oh well. bygones.

but i feel good. one of my gay friends told me i look uglier than before but whateverrrrr. im happy. i wanted to chop off my hair and i got it.

yayyyerrr.




song of the day: its tricky - run dmc


No comments: