Tuesday, May 18, 2010

tuesday ramblings.


Gee, I've been writing a lot lately.

Does this makes me more narcissistic than I already am?

I write a lot prolly cuz I activated the mobile blogging thingy recently. Blogging on the go, just how I like it. But the tagline at the end of every post is kinda annoying, and I don't know how to turn it off. So that's gonna stay, sorry.

When I'm not talking to other people, I am always talking to myself. There are characters inside my head, and they are always having conversations w each other. Sometimes I participate in them, or comment on them; sometimes I just listen. And I prolly blog about them after this.

I don't know what this means, I don't think I'm schizophrenic or something. Am I?

Anyway, when I am not talking to people in real life I either talk to myself, or write, or doodle or dream about walking by the beach w justin timberlake.

Love,
me.

Yes, I am a dreamer.



No comments: