Monday, May 17, 2010

Today was a good day.

Despite having a killer migraine, I had a really really good day.

Finally got my birthday present from mr. boyfriend. And it was gift worth waiting for. Guess what I got? A macbook pro!! Weehooo :)) :))

The initial plan was to get an ipod nano (I already have one and it was the first version). I was in love w the video camera that the latest generation has. Like, how dope is that, right?

So we went to the machines store at the gardens to check out the ipod. And one thing led to another, we found ourselves toying w the macbook pro. Took a brochure, went to simply thai to discuss it over a late lunch. Long story short, I got the macbook pro *dance dance* :)))

Went swimming w little bro at the club, and discovered that he can actually swim without his floats. It was something I've been dying to find out and I'm glad he raised to the occasion. I like exploring his talents, and he never failed to impress me either. I'm so proud of him today :)

Okay this could be nothing to the majority of people but to me this is such a big thing. I am terrified of cats. Yup, terrified. I decided to overcome my fear today and touched and stroked a cat. Whaddup. Haha. That was big for me okkayyy. Yeayy me :)

So yeah, today was a great day.

And hazim and I are in love all over again. The can't get enough of each other kind.

Life is good.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: