Tuesday, May 25, 2010

save the cheerleader, save her world.


i secretly call myself a cheerleader. no not because underneath my clothes theres a six pack and no i cant jump like that or bend like that or oh you what i mean.

wait wait wait hold it.

(new tab, youtube, shakira underneath your clothes, play)

okay where were we?

im a lousy blogger kan, annoying tak? haha

sorry sorry, lets begin.

you know, i am someone who cares a lot about my family and my close friends. keyword: a lot.
no matter what, i will still be there to cheer them on. i dont give up on them. ever.

and its taking a toll on me.

but it makes me sad when other people are sad. but i guess i shouldn't worry about other people's happiness. especially not at the expense of my own, when they didn't even care if i care. right?

wrong.

well i know what youre gonna say. you'll say "be like me, dont care too much and your heart wont be broken".

and you'll think i'll be better off w the world w that attitude.

then i'll secretly think that youre just not being careful w my heart but will say "i'll try" instead.

and then i will go about living my life, smiling like always and answer "i'm fine" whenever anybody asks how am i doing.

because thats what the society wants to hear, and because that's the right and mature thing to do.

:)

p/s: i wish there's a "DELETE" button or a "Empty Recycle Bin" button in life. that would be fantastic, innit? :P





No comments: