mostly i use these notebooks to:
- play hangman; while waiting. waiting for my our food to arrive, waiting for the lecturer to come in, etc etc.
- blog. i always have something to say, especially when im angry. this comes in handy when im stuck in the traffic jam. or when im waiting.
- jot down quotes, taglines or anything that could be interesting to my eyes.
- okayy this might sound funny, but i always have this hope of meeting someone famous (that i like) so i can go up to him/her for signature. but realistically speaking, who asks for signatures these days? even i wouldnt go up and ask for a signature haha take picture(s) yes, but not ask for signature. nope. thats just, too corny.
- write down whatever lists, and how-to lists. to-do list, to-buy list, how to save money, how to lose fat effectively, and all that jazz. (like this one)
umm where was i?
so. i found this tiny book, a super old book in one of my drawers while i was looking for a knife to kill myself. kidding. i forgot what i was looking for, but i found a notebook. and in there, i wrote 'to blog about childhood dreams' in one of my to-do list. and this is what this post is about. my childhood dreams.
hiddie's childhood dreams:
- to win stuffed animals at funfairs. (it seemed impossible at that time, and still is)
- to study/work/live overseas. (i took the petronas scholar, so i had to study in utp for 5 years and now im bound with petronas for 10 years. which means, there is no chance for me to work/live overseas now)
- to be a doctor. (but changed my mind when i got an injection. from then on, i thought doctors are mean)
- to drive a c class mercedes. (i was so in love with the car when i was 11)
- to be a singer. (oh come on, everyone wants to be a singer!)
now, at the age of 24, i still havent achieved any of these silly far-fetched dreams. i took a different path which does not result with me being a singing doctor who drives a c class mercedes cruising in miami. and ive never won any stuffed animals either.
so where does that leave me?
- im working with petronas, with an okay salary.
- i drive a getz, which i am soooooooo in love with. dad offered me a new car, but i refused cuz i seriously love my getz.
- i sing everyweek, with my friends, at redbox.
i think its safe to say that im happy. yeayy me.