Friday, May 22, 2009

i believe


I Believe
Just because two people argue,
it doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue,
it doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe
We don't have to change friends if
we understand that friends change.

I Believe
No matter how good a friend is,
they're going to hurt you every once in a while and
you must forgive them for that.

I Believe
You can do something in an instant
that will give you heartache for life.


I Believe
You should always leave loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe
You can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe
We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I Believe
Either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe
Money is a lousy way of keeping score.


I Believe
My best friend and I, can do anything, or
nothing and have the best time.


I Believe
Sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down,
will be the ones to help you get back up.


I Believe
Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
and what you've learned from them and
less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe
It isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe
No matter how bad your heart is broken
the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe
Our background and circumstances may have
influenced who we are, but.we are responsible for who we become.

I Believe
Two people can look at the same thing
and see something totally different.


I Believe
Your life can be changed in a matter of hours
by people who don't even know you.

I Believe
Even when you think you have no more to give,
when a friend cries out to you -you will find the strength to help.

I Believe
Credentials on the wall or wads of money in your wallet
do not make you adecent human being.


I Believe
That it's taking me a long time
to become the person I want to be.



and I believe in a thing called love.

1 comment:

hazim said...

i believe too sayang. love you.