Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About me.

I care too much about the people who matters to me.
I like to read and pretend that I am one of the characters inside the book.
I always find reasons to relate to a movie.
I want to be a better person but often find myself have difficulties doing the right and mature thing to do.
I don't eat fish.
I always wake up in the middle of the night hearing my dad's loud chesty coughs and cry myself to sleep after that.
I love my baby brother to death and I am not ashamed of him (he has down's syndrome).
I don't think I can live without my family eventhough I spend every weekend being angry at them.
I want to be defined as someone who puts her family first.
I'll be honest, I can't wait to get married because I want to be a woman that I am supposed to be and I know I will be a good wife.
I love ally mcbeal, scrubs and bones.
I hate uncertainties.
I love eating chocolate bars and cakes because they are consistent, always sweet, kind and comforting.
I wish I have enough time to hang out w every one of my friends.
I hate one of his friends so so so much I wish he doesn't exist.
I know I am destined for great things.
I make mistakes.
I cry.
I am too honest most of the time.
I love corny / cheesy movies.
I secretly want to be a singer.
I am a good listener but that doesn't mean you can scream at me because you can't scream at the person you're mad at.
I am scared of a lot of things, but I am scared of my own thoughts the most.
I wish people around me would appreciate me more.
I am not as strong as you think I am.
I think too much.
I like to complain and whine.
I am thankful for what I have.

I am me :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

4 comments:

hazim said...

my friend made it into your about me, but i didnt? hehe. i love your brother too btw.

hiddie said...

So you do read my blog haha
You're all over the place honey, I don't need to list you :P I love you so much.

hazim said...

thank you. of course i read your blog. i love you too kiddo.

hiddie said...

Yeayy :))