i guess its no longer a secret. im just another girl struggling to be thin. why, you ask?
heres 30 reasons why:
- so that i can try on clothes without wanting to stay in the fitting room, curl up into a ball, and die.
- so that every and any photos taken of me from any angle will look good.
- so that i wont be the fattest girl out of my friends.
- so that all my old expensive clothes fit again.
- so that my cheek bones will resurface.
- because skinny girls can get away with wearing any outfit or having any style or making any face.
- so that i wont look like a messy slob with no self control.
- so that my arm flab doesnt spread out when i rest my arms aside.
- so that my breasts gets smaller.
- so that my back wont hurt from standing up straight and holding the breasts up.
- so that people whisper about how skinny ive gotten behind my back.
- so that when i sit, no matter what im wearing my tummy remains one flat perfect board.
- so that i never have to worry about love handles oozing over the edges of my jeans.
- so that i can rush out of the house in jeans and a tshirt and look like a model.
- so that my boyfriend will be proud to show me off to his friends and family.
- so that i dont have to wake up in the morning without trying on a million and a half outfits and looking fat in each one.
- so that my self control, my amazing discipline shines through for everyone to see.
- so that i dont have to worry about my shirt riding up and exposing my round tummy.
- so that there is a space between my legs.
- so that the shorter the shorts, the better.
- so that ill be referred to as the skinny one.
- so that my boyfriend can hoist me over his shoulders with ease, especially during concerts.
- so that my collar bones could poke an eye out.
- so that my hip bones will hurt people when i hug them.
- so that no matter what angle, or how hard i try it is physically impossible for me to have more than one chin.
- so that my shoulder blades are literally blades.
- so that nobody even remembers that chubby girl i used to be.
- so that im delicate and graceful.
- because no one wants a fat daughter, best friend or girlfriend.
- because everything, i mean every single thing about my life will be better when i am finally skinny.
below are some skinny foxes, my thinspiration.
of course im not trying to as skinny as they are, that will prolly take me 100 years.
i just wanna be skinnier than i am now.
aaaannndd this is me,
wish me luck?