Monday, July 5, 2010

myspace.

@faisalpae sent me a link, and guess what its a link to my myspace account HAHA goshh that thing is like ancient wey.

anyway, here's the link if you feel like dropping by www.myspace.com/kristinabehr

why kristinabehr? the name was taken from this song


zimsterr dedicated the song to me, and i fell in love w it. it was many many years ago, before we even dated. i have always been his kristinabehr i guess :P

anyway.

so i opened up my myspace blog and found a few funny entries. and i feel like reposting this one.

dont be fooled.

my smile could simply mean one of these things:

1. thank you

2. im happy to see you

3. i understand

4. i think youre an idiot

5. i hate you

6. go to hell

so. think again.

teehee.

link to myspace blog: click here.

No comments: