Saturday, July 3, 2010

meet the parents.

going to meet his parents formally tonight at his brother's wedding, and im as nervous as a cow about to be slaughtered.
omg i can barely breathe.
my mum called me early in the morning to show the options of clothes she has laid down for me.
and dad asked whether im going to wear my hair up or down.

oh.my.god.

i hope i wont mess up.
i have the tendency to spill drinks when im nervous. or trip. oh dear god, please dont let me trip and fall on my butt.

smile, how am i supposed to smile?
teeth or no teeth?
i dont want to be seem overly excited or downright passive.

just be myself, just be myself, thats what he said.

should i crack a joke? no?

ohh dammit i need to loosen up.
going for a run on treadmill and burn my nervousness off.
omg what if they say i too fat for him?

okay okay i better stop before i kill myself.

tata.

No comments: