Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i need to allocate some time and a lot of effort to:
  1. get a nice and modern looking profile pictures for my facebook and twitter accounts. (oh come on, like you dont take this half-seriously too ;) and yeah, im planning to have two different pictures for each LOL vain)
  2. reorganize my bedroom. gotta take all posters, postcards, post-its and pictures off the walls. i am a grown woman, my bedroom should potray that right? ill prolly change the theme too, current theme is orange and yellow LOL 17 much?
  3. continue scrapbooking.
  4. read. i have like 7 books waiting. i really really should stop buying books.
okayy thats it for now. i have learnt that my lists must be realistic cuz umm umm im a lazy ass :P

so yeah, thats my new project for the next 3 months. apart from losing weight, of course. yup, im still on it :)

toodaloo!

No comments: