Friday, June 20, 2008

movies

I love being unemployed! I have finally unofficially graduated, now that I have submitted my dissertation last Thursday. And that makes me an unemployed slob laa kan? I'm loving it! :D

Watched Kungfu Panda last Wednesday, it was a fun movie. Recommended for anyone who needed a reason to laugh. You'll love Po, trust me.

Tengok Incredible Hulk pulak the next day. Oh, I have always loved the Hulk. Comel gila haha
and I can't wait for the next sequel! Iron Hulk? That's hot :p

And tengok Made of Honor pulak tadi. Oh my, McDreamy. He's perfect! He's funny, he knows how to juggle, ride a horse, play basketball and operate people. Ahhh *drool*

Tapi of course laa cannot lawan my McYummy ;) Love you, Zimster *hugs*


>Song of the day: Stolen - Dashboard Confessional.

5 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

You pakai XML kan? the latest layout punya html, not the old classic HTML?
Then you pergi dekat
- add a page element
- choose blog list
- add the URL
- sort it with (alphabetically or most recent updates)
- and rename the links if you want to

tadaa!
siap :)

hiddie said...

ow okayy, got it.
thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

love you too choc chip cookie! =))

Anonymous said...

its not really a sequel la, iron hulk? haha we comic geeks are laughing, its pasal the avengers, ada captain america and thor ;D

hiddie said...

whatever laa, am not a comic geek (thank God for that) but im looking forward to see the upcoming movie! haha

heyy mell, pool next wed? :p