Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the way i am.

This is the good side of me, the one that I want to remember. And the one that I also want you to remember.

I am hopeful.

I always believe, and will never stop believing that I will reach the finish line one day. I will have a successful career while holding a respectable position somewhere in the corporate ladder. I will drive my dream car. I will be thin and gorgeous and can wear any type of clothing I want. I will be in a happy relationship. I will be healthy, always. And the list goes on.

2. II am optimistic.

Despite of the challenges / hurdles / roadblocks faced and I know I will face in the future; I won’t stop wanting the things that I want. I will keep on believing in the bright future. I CAN.

3. II stand up for what I believe in.

I believe if you want it bad enough, and if you put enough effort into the things that you do, nothing is impossible.

And don’t let the bad things affect you. Don’t stop. Focus on the big picture. And remember, learn to write your hurts in the sand, and to carve your benefits in stone. Don’t get what I’m saying? Read this story – Sand and Stone and I hope it will change your perspective of life.

4. II expect failure along the way.

I know what I a capable of and I am aware of how far-fetched some of my dreams are. Hence I expect failures along the way. I am not perfect, and this is not the perfect / ideal world that we’re living in. Come on, own up to your self worth, and expect failure.

5. II whine.

I don’t keep things inside. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I guess my friends would know, and the people who read my blog and my tweets should know. I express my feelings, I don’t keep them inside. And once I do, I let go. You have to let go. And talking it out helps. Really.

6. II admit life is not easy.

Last but not least, I would like to share The Mountain Story – “Your life is not a coincidence. It’s a reflection of you.”

p/s: I always tell people that I am a true Liverpool fan. Cuz I'm hopeful and optimistic. And maybe stupid. LOL


2 comments:

Budak Nakal said...

The last line was TRUE.

hiddie said...

haha which one?

about me being stupid or the one about life is a reflection of you?

or both?

i go for both ;)