Sunday, March 21, 2010

remember me.

hi,
i just got home from watching that movie, Remember Me.

it was a good movie.
dark and sweet at the same time.

got me thinking,
reeeeeaaaaal hard.

i cant even gather my thoughts right now.
too much to say, dont know where to begin.

the movie is about love and death in general.
and saying what matters.

parting w hazim when he sent me home hurt more than usual.

prolly cuz i realized how little i show my appreciation towards him.
i realized how lucky i am to have him in my life, especially after what happened between us.
forgiving is not weak. forgiving is the hardest thing to do.
and he managed to do that. hes doing exactly that.
and i am truly, from the bottom of my heart, grateful.

and it is important for me to tell him how i feel as often as i could. *mental note*

i love you, hazim.

its important for us to tell everyone that matters how we really feel about them.
dont wait.
because death is just around the corner.
we dont know when we will die.
you dont want to die without having the people that you love know that you love them, dont you?

so say it.
do it.

love.
forgive.
take the chance.

we have only one life.

live it.

and remember, only you know what you feel, unless you speak those words or show them how you really feel.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is true, i just lost my boyfriend who had given me the happiest few years of my life just by being there, loving me. we have to appreciate what we have, not until its too late.

makes me want to watch this movie :)

mad said...

love you too b.

btw this is a really great movie. if you want something meaningful to watch, a movie that could teach you about life and love, this is the movie.

cant help but get touched by the movie. its one of those movies that makes you appreciate life and the relationships in your life.

must watch movie. one of my all time favs. dont think many will agree but so what. i am me and you are you.

Unknown said...

oh really? i saw the trailer mcm tak best je. now i think i will go see this movie.

:)