Thursday, March 4, 2010

i dont wanna play that part.

worst day ever.

work
ive been working my ass off for this particular project despite the fact that its out of my scope. after 3 months, just found out that ive been working w the best actress in this company. apparently the higher management didnt agree w the method used, and actress pretended as if she wasnt aware of the whole situation and told everyone that she wasnt aware and let me bite the bullet on my own. yeah, it took me 3 months to detect an actress, i can be that dense sometimes. and yes, im a loser.

love
i got dumped today.

friends
tonight is one of my BFFs hen night.

life
ive realised that im NOT the only captain of my ship. it doesnt work that way. other people do have control of some part of my destiny. and how matter how hard ive tried to convince them, (beg, cry, choke, hit, etc - believe me ive tried them all) it will not work if they are not willing to change their minds.

money
im broke. no, im not being overly dramatic. and in my effort to save some money, i park my car at an outdoor parking lot these days. and it rains every day, right when the clock turns 5pm.

so?
i whine.

its the only thing i can do (for now, at this point of time while waiting for the rain to subside so i can go to my car and rush to the hen do), innit?



Youre the only one I wish I could forget
The only one Id love to not forgive
And though you break my heart, youre the only one
And though there are times when I hate you
Cause I cant erase
The times that you hurt me
And put tears on my face
And even now while I hate you
It pains me to say
I know Ill be there at the end of the day.

No comments: