Sunday, August 8, 2010

Super weekend.

Movies I watched:
-clueless
-there's something about mary
-madu 3

Places I went:
-subang parade
-subang airport
-jalan changkat
-petaling street (for the first time in my life)
-lookout point (also first time)
-the curve

Things I did:
-watched some good tv
-kepoh lunch at dave's deli
-romantic dinner at havana
-walked about petaling street (bought nothing)
-climbed the stairs and breathed the chill air at the lookout point
-slept for more than 9 hours (both saturday and sunday nights)
-karaoke at redbox w liz and @hushpls (third karaoke session this week)
-fetched the parents from kampung at the airport
-had a fight w abikizal cuz he messed about w my stuff
-threading (second time in my life)
-had ice cream from baskin robbins (chocolate and strawberry cheese cake)
-watched the first half of the charity shield match
-gained 2kgs

I had time for myself, had an amazing date w the boyfriend, took siblings out to lunch and hung out w friends. Yeayy :)

No comments: