Monday, August 23, 2010

Hobbity hobit.

I picked up a new habit these last couple of months (okay to be honest I have started doing this since last year), which is (drumroll) reading bridal blogs. You know, those blogs written by bride to bes?

It is definitely beneficial for me as I could see tons of options and I could compare actual results and explore my preferences. Its also a good learning curve so when the time for me to plan for my wedding comes, I'd be well equipped w all the bride to be to-dos.

But sometimes (okay most of the time, really) reading their progress makes me sad. And jealous. Unfortunately, I'm just too nosy so I keep on coming back to see their progress/reviews. And I'll end up feeling depressed w a page full of notes and drawings in front of me.

Oh well, I guess I will just keep on waiting and praying. Could you kindly pray for me too, please? I hate to say this, but time is running out. I really really would like to have my dad marry me off to zimster. And he's (dad, not zimster) getting weaker and weaker day by day ;(

No, that's not the main reason I want to get married soon. We've been together for 6 years and we are sooo freaking ready. Like, what else is there? I hope all the roadblocks will clear up soon so I could peacefully path my way to the altar. InsyaAllah.

Thank you for reading, I have been wanting to talk about this for so long but couldn't bring myself to it. I'm just too ashamed by my fortune (lack of it, duh) in this department. Everytime the topic comes out my eyes would be ever ready to cry me a river LOL dramatic, I know.

I hope good news will magically sprung itself before raya so when nosy relatives ask about when I'm going to get married at least I will have an answer. I pity my parents whenever they were asked questions about this. They don't know, how would they know? Leave them alone, please. Well, the fact that everybody in my world knows that I've been in a relationship w the same guy for 6 years is not helping, of course. Oh whatevs. Que sera sera.

Owkayyy I better stop now or this could go on forever.

Have a nice day, sweethearts :)

3 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

Hi Hid,
re-link me wey!

iejaphyc.blogspot.com/

btw I got that habit too, but AFTER the wedding and boy menyesal gila developed that habit sbb I tend to compare and always having this "why didnt I do this" or "why couldnt I think of that"

sigh. not good not good.

Esan said as if I'm never thankful for what I have & had.

teruk kan?

but on you, ok la so that you could know theres a whole lot of options to pick from :)

taking care there babe!

hiddie said...

hi ieja,

okay, relinked :)

haha why do you do that? you had a beautiful wedding okay, please dont waste your time mengenangkan benda yang dah lepas please. you should be reading mommy blogs now :P

Raieza Hanim R said...

duh the answer is easy la: because Im stupid.

hahahaaa