Sunday, January 3, 2010

Did You Hear About The Morgans?

Apparently I did.

Just got back from watching the movie w my parents.

First of all, I don't think the title suits the movie. I guess it's one of their marketing techniques, having a question as the title. But I don't think it worked though, people these days are too busy, they don't have time to be curious anymore. Right?

Anyway, here's what I think of the movie. It was kinda blah, but if you're looking for a light entertainment w a slight touch of humor and romance, then this is the movie for you. To be honest, I think this movie is aimed for the elderly haha boy, my parents loved it so much. They were laughing out loud, I tell ya.

I'm not gonna spoil the movie for you, so no storyline here. But there are a few things I learnt watching this movie, which I'm going to list down below.

Lesson Learnt From Watching "Did You Hear About The Morgans?"
  1. There is no such thing as a perfect couple. Every couple has their own flaws, secrets, difficulties, etc.
  2. Communication is the key of happiness. Not money, not trust, not honesty. It's communication. We all know humans are not perfect beings, so a little mistakes here and there is acceptable. Expected, in fact. The most important thing is to discuss about it, argue for a bit and accept.
  3. Give your best to your loved ones. Give all. There is not point of saving it, give all, egomaniacs.
  4. If you happen to meet a bear, DO NOT RUN.
And that was it.

Btw, Hugh Grant was charming, like always. Oh Goddddd, that man is the man of my dreams *drool*

Cheers <3

No comments: