Wednesday, January 6, 2010

another "here's what i think" list.

ready?
go!

  1. people lose their sanity as they get older.
  2. a real man admits his faults.
  3. a true lady waits. patiently.
  4. kanye's words provide me emotional comfort. yeah kanye, as in kanye west. listen carefully.
  5. girls who are too intimidated by me and refrains themselves from being friends w me are plain dumb. your loss, honneh. and heyy, saya tanak laa bf awak. bwekk.
  6. i can be pretty self absorbed, but i know where i stand too.
  7. i am an avid worrier. i worry aaaaallll the time. which makes me a very annoying girlfriend.
  8. i know my boyfriend's friends thinks im crazy and paranoid. and they are right.
  9. our country's lori sampah is badly engineered. fix it please, mr government.
  10. i know i dont say this as often as i could, prolly ego always get in the way when i want to say it. but i really really love and appreciate my friends, the ones who keeps me close in their minds. im sorry i dont allocate much time to hang out, cuz as lame as this sounds, i put family first. and boyfriend is family. thank you, for always being there for me.
  11. ohh btw, thank you so much for reading my blog, readers.
  12. i hope you all have a nice day ahead :)

today is my 6th year anniversary of being together w my awesome boyfriend.
happy anniversary sayang.
thank you for always being there for me, night and day.
thank you for keeping up w my tantrums, psychoness, clingyness, loudness, quirkiness, etc etc.
im sorry for all of my mistakes, and for the times ive hurt you.
im sorry for always keeping you waiting.
thank you for everything, i love you.

this song is for you :)

No comments: