Monday, December 28, 2009

singapore.

so i went to singapore for a little get away last weekend.
it was fun.
and kinda annoying.
my friend was fined $400 for bringing in two ciggie boxes. two boxes kay, not cartons.
clothes and perfumes and shoes and make-ups are bloody cheap over there. not fair.
the food are just okay. hard to find halal food. maybe i was looking at the wrong places. *shrugs*
i like the mustafa mall. got imported chocolates. *drool*
my first bus ride, shah alam to jb. blergh.
my first out of the country trip w friends lol
first hooters experience. takde pun orang boobs besar sampai baju nak terkoyak. hampa jugak laa.
first time sleeping in a hostel. so not my thing. i cant even pee. only pooped on Day 4. yergh.
but i had so much fun hanging out w my friends. yeayy :)


sleeping in a bus.

hostel girls.

packed mrt.

soak up the sun :)

backpacking is so not my style.



No comments: