Friday, September 12, 2008

foolish games.

To all you big mouths, stop doing what you’re doing. I’ve been through enough, stop making up stories. If you wanna gossip-fine, but at least tell it as it is. Don’t add salt to my wound. Words go around you know. I’m not going to name names here, I believe you are mature enough to admit your own mistake. People make mistakes, nobody is ever perfect. Even you make mistakes, so don’t judge.

On a softer note, I plead you all to stop spreading lies. Simply because your thoughtless words are breaking my heart. Thank you for caring, but I’ve made my decision and I’m sticking to it.

Love,

Hiddie



5 comments:

theRev said...

'sup? who needs dying?

hiddie said...

haha youre so sweet. miss you, matthew augustine :) update your blog laa weyyyy!

will call you mafias when i need some killing :p

theRev said...

make sure you do call :)

anyway, will start blogging again soon. let me be done with my fyp first. XD

Anonymous said...

we usually have a special charge for killing on bulan puasa

but for you we'll do it for free ;D

theRev said...

you... must... update... blog...