Friday, September 26, 2008

all i need is a place to rest my head.

it has been a tough week and i just had to complain. i complain a lot, thats me.

a cicak fell on my hair this morning (!!!!!) it slided down to my shoulder and i did a little jiggy pastu baru dia fell on the floor. UGH. geli okayy. and i didnt have enough time to wash my hair again T_T

anyway, woke up at 530 today. dropped by zulie's house before going to work. zulie is one of my besties, we've known each other since we were 11. she's off to glasgow today to pursuit a degree in architecture. sigh. everyone is going away. iffah pun sama, pegi venezuela pulak tu :( semua nak tingggal i. *a girl could dwell in self pity once in a while. let me.

work has been crazy. im exhausted. there's so much to learn! am going to start with economics next week. gonna pinjam a book from sunway college library through fara. (she's a librarian, sexay huh?)

had a row w le boyfriend yesterday. sigh. all this unnecessary masalah adds insult to my injury. its driving me nuts. whatever lah. like P. DIddy said; this too, shall pass.

eyebaaagggggsssss! aaaaaaaa! i look much older now due to tak cukup tidur and the stress. aaaaa. dah laa my figure mmg dah mcm makcik, campur eyebags, ugly hair, baju kurung habis laa. ppl would think im a mother of 3. thinking of cutting my hair though, what do you think? kasi edgy sikit, baru laa tak mcm makcik. kan? ohh talking about hair, bodoh betul clairol's herbal essences ni. dah laa stop production to tukar packaging tak announce! rosak rambutku guna shampoo lain. pastu they have this new range pulak, my old shampoo dah takde. isk. i need the comfort of having my old hair, that would make me feel a lot better.

sigh, tell me this is a bad dream. tell me i dont work w ECERDC.

please tell me everything is wonderful now.

song of the day: break me - jewel

No comments: