Wednesday, July 2, 2008

random rants.

i dont care if my posts are total bull.

i dont have an opinion on everything, stop asking.

im only 23 and i feel old.

im not shallow, i am prolly smarter than you but i like to pretend i dont know things cuz its fun.

i dont care if im not cool/famous enough.

am i dying? 2 friends dreamed of me last week, and i keep having these dreams which took place in hospitals. and i dont dream on normal basis. this must be a message. omg.

F you old bastards. stop hitting on my mum. yeah, my dad is really sick and hes like desperately trying to live but hes not dead yet. fucking stop hitting on my mum. dont you have any dignity? shame on you. i hope youll get hit by a car tomorrow, all of you.

i might have to get married sooner than i want to, cuz of my dads health condition, and that scares me shitless. living my bf would be great and to finally be able to have sex? gosh, thats just amazing haha its the getting to know his family that worries me. i am a difficult person and i dont know, i just know that im gonna have a hard time getting to know his family and relatives. sorry hun, gotta get this out of my chest, you know we dont talk about this.

i wanna BE cameron diaz. young, hot, sexy and free. i wanna be cameron diaz!

apa nak jadi dengan malaysia niiiii, malunya. tak habis habis scandal. stop all the fighting laa, suka hati dia laa nak buat apa. cuba gaduh pasal macam mana nak membasmi kemiskinan ke, how to improve our waste water management ke, how to cut down prices ke. geez.

need to lose weight. HAVE to lose weight.

am broke. so broke. broke. broke. broke.





1 comment:

Ahmad Khairi Anuar said...

haha .. 23 is not old, dear friend.