Monday, November 9, 2009

upgrade!


okay okay i know i should post that quirky list already (see below) but yeah i am man enough to admit that ive been procrastinating. i have the list in my little black book of everything but cant seem to bring myself to type it here. thinking of snapping a picture of the list and posting it haha we'll see.

anyways.

lookie lookie, my boyfriend has upgraded himself to a manfriend it seems lol

he gave me a promise ring yesterday woot! me is super happy :D


err actually he gave me two identical rings, so that shows double commitment laa kan? lol

so im at work now, its kind of a slow day. ive been waving my hand dramatically like a drunk drag queen just so people could notice. shallow? yes. effective? yes. haha i dont want to brag but i want attention, how meh? ;)

im so happy today nothing can break me. okay laa ada laa marah sikit pagi tadi. sebab:
  1. bangun lambat.
  2. admiring the ring dalam toilet for too long, so mandi terlebih lama than usual.
  3. keluar rumah lambat, 715 am.
  4. some stupid arrogant fuck was driving slow nak mampus on the right lane dekat NPE.
  5. banana boy dont wanna have breakfast w me sebab dia dah bosan tengok muka moi.
  6. my pink tag thingy (landyard?) putus.
but today is WOTEVAHH day, as mention by ms rainbowsnshit ;)

toodles!
<3

No comments: