Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i am NOT old.

right?

okayy im in denial.
always has been when it comes to age.

and when people ask me how old i am, would ALWAYS tell them: (age - 1). get it?
if you ask me how old i am now, id say 23. mesti lupa the fact that im a year older, dammit.

anyway, i found out that i have lines under my eyes yesterday. goshhh, you dont know how much that hurts. i can handle fat, i can handle zits, but I CANT HANDLE GETTING OLD.

omg. stress gila nak mati and i bought myself a pair of sexy nine west heels yesterday. woot! so its 2 pairs in 5 days. i am sooo not recovering from this disease. i.just.cant.restraint.myself.from.buying.things.
it gives me some kind of satisfaction no man can ever bagi. im sure you girls would understand. its okay to spend when youre sad. right?

btw, i was feeling like shit yesterday. it was my malas day. baju kurung, half cup bra, hair up in a messy ponytail. ohh tapi pakai kasut baru. haha anyway, three guys chatted me up yesterday haha gila. that never happened, even on my ithinkimhot days.

guy 1: in the lift otw down to have breakfast w wana. malay, mid-30s, prolly married, just okay looking. good english.

guy2: in the queue to buy nasi ayam at foodcourt level 2. malay, late 20s, not married, slightly above average looking, good english.

guy 3: otw down to balik kerja. mat salleh, early 30s, HOT. gave the strongest ilikeyou hint.


hmm. does these wrinkles bring up my eyes? rofl okay.


tapi tua niiiiiiiiiiiii. omggggggg mata keduuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttt wth yo.

ishhhh.
wanted to post a picture of it but changed my mind.
benci aaaahhhhh.

but im loving me legs now haha boleh tak perasan?
kasi can laa okay.

24 year old me, jogging in the karaoke room.




No comments: