Tuesday, March 3, 2009

have you ever been so lost,

known the way and still so lost?


those lines are from a song by katy perry - lost.
yup, katy perry is the shiznit yo.
dengar album dulu, then judge.
okay?

so i am lost.
i dont know where i am, which direction im going, or where should i go.
heck, i dont even know if im doing the right thing or not.
im in a strange place where nothing is familiar to me.
and i think im doing well.
i do admit i have emotional outbursts kadang kadang
but im only human.
i cant control these things.

okayy that was a lie.
im not doing well, im not okay.
im scared shitless.
and im sad.
yes, i am.
been listening to indonesian sappy songs for weeks now.

i am not going to justify my actions here,
i dont need to explain myself to anyone.
and i hope people will just.stop.asking.
it's not easy for me, it's not easy for him either.
so let it be, okay?

and thanks for your concern,
appreciate it.
to Friends, i love you.
all of you.
yes, you too idiot.
thank you for cheering me up,
and thank you for keeping me busy all this while.

okay bye.



4 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

wah pinkie pinko! haha :D

btw I love you Hid. Like for whatever it is pon that you're in through, I care. Just thought of letting you know that.

You're like one of the most honest people I've met and you're a good friend too. Yes, you are.

You see, I'm lucky to have you around while I dekat UTP tu :)

take care missy!
<3


p/s: haah katy perry is the shiznit! ;p

hiddie said...

yes, pink :p
someone told me i need to get out of my comfort zone and that i should start wearing bright colors in order to look sexy.
so, yeah. am giving it a shot.
(like having a pink color blog would help laa kan)
haha

ohh i love you too sugar! *huuugggsss*

i know you care, and i know youll always be there :) our bond is beyond words kot, we dont have to say anything sometimes tapi dah faham. kan? okayy, before this becomes another entry i should stop lol

<3

p/s: datang klcc friday!

sejhok said...

lost???modern world now,GPS kan ader???

u go girl!!

=p

hiddie said...

haha man, always w the jokes.

my GPS punya radar tengah kucar kacir laa. network down. camane? :p