Thursday, August 28, 2008

perasaan setelah lebih seminggu bekerja di klcc.

I miss my sweet and caring boyfriend. I am in need of support and love. I feel depressed. I have to wake up at 530am every morning and then drive for an hour to get to my workplace. In that one hour period I meet a lot of jerks and stupid people who should not be allowed to drive. And for the next 8 hours I have to crack my brain and learn about economy, poverty and the east coast states. It is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy different from what I’ve learned in the last 5 miserable years. So there is a lot to digest. I only can get off work after 530pm. And the traffic is crazy. And I will encounter jerk-ier people than the morning traffic. Everyone is desperate to get home, including me. The journey to get home usually takes more than one hour, especially when it rains. I wanna scream and shout out of desperation but I can’t. The other cars are too close, and they will see me break down.

So please, be a little more affectionate. I need affection more than ever.
:(

Perjalan pulang dari KL yang over-rated, over-populated, over-priced, pendek kata semua laa over!

4 comments:

sejhok said...

hiddie~~~ baru baper bulan...lek r...or y not ko wat camnie...drive from SA to KJ n parked there...take the putra to KLCC...lebih jimat n xdeer la letih sgt...gd luck =D

Anonymous said...

auwwww, how bout u park ur car at kj's lrt and naik lrt? my friend did that and she survived. but then u had to cramp with the other people lah. and she saw some eye candies tooooo!
other than that,u'll be fine babe!

hiddie said...

koraaanggg thank you for the comments! you made my daaayyyy :))))

thing is, i tak sanggup laaa nak merempuh crowd lrt. nanti sampai kerja busuk! i know someone who does, sampai kerja masam okayy. dah laa i pendek pastu kena duduk bawah ketiak org. aaa tanakkkk.

senang cakap im just gedik and tanak naik lrt :p

banana! cepat laa kerja, pastu kerja laa kat kl. then we can go to work together and gossip ;)

fmac said...

hid....

welcome to KL. its a whole lot different from SA. people here are always racing against time. i yg umah dkt ngn lrt pun tak kan naik lrt...had a bad experience.

just be strong. nanti u akan biasa lah tu. remember dis...WE SURVIVED 5 FREAKING YEARS IN UTP....