Wednesday, May 28, 2008

thank God I found you, H.

Recently, I was going through this phase where I wasn’t content with what I have. Relationship-wise. I used to think that I am Ms. Perfect and I was waiting for my Mr. Perfect to just come strolling my way one day. Well guess what hiddie, there is no Mr. Perfect. Why? Because nobody is perfect. Tragic. But true.

A good friend of mine once told me, if you love someone gotta love it all. The good and the bad. People come with packages, or a baggage should I say, filled with memories, bad habits, ambitions, hobbies, and many more. And I have to love them all. There is no such thing as loving only the good side of a person. Me being me, I usually ask the guy I’m dating to change. For a better cause. And to suit my preference, of course. Yeah we (girls) all do that, don't we? But heyy, there’s got to be a line. You can’t expect someone to change his way of life just for your convenience. What about him? Most of the guys I know could adapt; somehow accept my flaws, my quirkiness, my craziness and a lot of other things that I don’t even notice. Thank you. And lucky me. But that’s not fair. Come on girls, we are all smarter than that. Don’t sell yourself short. Toughen up. Accept their flaws as a challenge. Look at them from another perspective, and learn to love them. It could be fun, you know. Give it a shot.

My point is, I have learned my lesson. And it has finally sink in. Nobody is perfect. Nobody. I’m not perfect, you’re not perfect, we are all not perfect. Soooooo, I’m going to stop ‘test-driving’. (Don’t know what ‘test-driving’ means? Where have you been? :p ) It was fun while it lasts, the ‘test-driving’ thing. I certainly enjoyed the attention I've got. I thought I have finally found my internal fulfillment. But no no no no no no. Girls will NEVER find that internal fulfillment. Enough is never enough; I’m not ashamed to admit it. It’s in our nature. So let’s not punish our loved ones for that. Go on a shopping spree, work out or something. Fill the void doings things that you like. Spend sometime with yourself, allocate some 'me' time. It will make you fell better, trust me. Sometimes, it's just what we need.

Anywayyyy, I have found my Mr. Right. He was right there, by my side all along. He has never stopped loving me and what’s more important is he has NEVER stopped fighting for me. I love him dearly for that. H, I love you. I’m sorry for all the things I’ve done. I’m sorry I took you for granted. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. So let’s turn on a new leaf, shall we? *hugs*

ILY, H.

<3

It's you and me against the world, baby :]



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

h?
hazimah?
are u into girls now?
pfff..

Anonymous said...

welcome to the field
a cliche dumping ground
hahahah...

nk tau ar mmmhiddie buat test drive kat area mana
rasa cam nk amik class driving kat situ gak
dia kat sana ikut based ke?